scst

S.T. & S.C. Department
Shri Naveen Patnaik
Hon'ble Chief Minister Shri Naveen Patnaik

  Corporations

Annual Reports   Annual Reports

Educational Graph  Educational Graph

Graph
Read More
Service
How to avail General Term Loan :-
What is General Term Loan ?
General Term Loan is a kind of loan provided under NSKFDC (National Safai Karmachari Finance & Development Corporation), a Government of India Undertaking, under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment. The amount of Loan money is provided through various State Channelising Agencies (SCAs).
 
Why is it given ?
General Term loan is provided for the following purposes:
To promote economic development activities of Safai Karmachari and their dependents;
To promote self–employment ventures for the benefit and/ or rehabilitation of Safai Karmacharis and their dependents;
 
Concerned Department
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India.
 
Eligibility Criteria
A person must have the following eligibility criteria in order to get General Term Loan :
The beneficiary should be a Scavenger/ Safai Karmachari or their dependents who have not availed any loan under any Government    scheme.
Their age limit must be within 18-50.
He must produce a certificate from local Revenue Officer or an officer of local Municipal office, or cantonment executive officer of the    cantonment or an officer of the railways not below the rank of gazetted officer and for rural area BDO of the concerned area.
 
Amount of Loan
Term loan assistance is provided for projects costing up to Rs. 5.00 Lacs. However for the purpose of sanitation related economic    activities, term loan assistance for projects costing up to Rs. 10.00 lacs may be financed.
Promoter’s contribution not to be insisted up to project cost of Rs. 2 Lacs. For more than 2 lacs project cost cases, minimum promoter’s    contribution to be insisted would be 5 %.
Term loan can be provided up to maximum of 90% of the unit cost and the remaining 10% is to be provided by the State Channelising    Agencies i.e. OSFDC.
 
Rate of Interest
Up to Rs. 5.00 lacs : 6%
 
Period of Repayment of Loan
The repayment schedule of loan would be fixed strictly on the basis of income generating capacity of the unit with proper moratorium by the OSFDC and the National Corporation in the beginning itself.
 
Sanctioning Authority
The Managing Director,
Odisha Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe Development & Finance Co-Operative Corporation Ltd.
Lewis Road,
Bhubaneswar-751014
Tel No. 0674 2431798,
Fax No. 2432107
 
Whom to Register complaint with ?
The Managing Director,
Odisha Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe Development & Finance Co-Operative Corporation Ltd.
Lewis Road,
Bhubaneswar-751014
Tel No. 0674 2431798,
Fax No. 2432107
 
For more information contact
The Managing Director,
Odisha Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe Development & Finance Co-Operative Corporation Ltd.
Lewis Road,
Bhubaneswar-751014
Tel No. 0674 2431798,
Fax No. 2432107
Email ID – osfdc_Odisha@yahoo.co.in
Concerned District Welfare Officer-cum-District Manager in all district offices of OSFDC.
 
Reference URL
http://nskfdc.nic.in

Top Top
Copyright 2011- 12 ST & SC Development & Welfare Department